Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Select the firmware for the radio model you own.
Firmware update instructions can be found in the manual.
FX-4CR V2023.3.8 update:
- Fixes CW auto key speed error above 22 wpm
- Fixed the popping problem caused by CW mode transceiver conversion
- Optimized automatic power control
- Optimized receive image suppression
...and includes past updates:
- Fixes RIT function
- Adds MENU item for speaker mute when headphones plugged in
- Fixes DIG mode speaker not muted
AFTER UPDATE: Check power output in CW mode with a dummy load (or resonant antenna) and power meter.
With radio set to 5 w, check power output with CW tone. Turn volume knob up or down to calibrate while transmitting.
Repeat for each band. Optionally, check again at 20 w and adjust to achieve full output power.
FX-4CR Beta V2023.4.15:
This is the latest firmware with USB and Bluetooth updates, as well as power control in digital mode.
This firmware also adds automated power calibration.
AFTER UPDATE, for voice transmission in SSB mode and AM/FM voice transmission, you must re-adjust power：
1.) Connect dummy load
2) Set operating mode to CW-M
3) Set the output power to 5W
4) Press PTT until the output power indicator is 5W.
5) Repeat for each band, the power calibration is completed.
This is automatic calibration, one operation for each band